We have many partners who support different aspects of the Joyce Ivy Foundation’s work:
- Individuals who volunteer, mentor, and donate to Joyce Ivy
- Foundations who provide named Summer Scholars awards and fund new programming
- Community organizations and nonprofits that promote educational opportunities
- Colleges and universities that provide information about the college admissions and financial aid process
- Pre-college academic programs that provide opportunities for summer study
To date, the Joyce Ivy Foundation has named 1050 Scholars from Michigan, Ohio, Nebraska, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Our network of Summer Scholar alumnae stay involved with the Joyce Ivy Foundation in a variety of ways.
Your generosity makes it possible for other young women to have a summer program experience. Pay it forward today!
Cohort Captains will be emailing you about virtual events and reunions! Let them know if there's anything you'd like to see or learn. Keep up to date on Foundation news by following us on social media.
View our alumnae directory, update your information and connect with one another
Alumnae Directory →
There are many ways to get involved with the Joyce Ivy Foundation as a volunteer:
- Become a mentor
- Offer an internship
- Help plan a program or event
- Host a webinar
“Joyce Ivy goes out and finds young women who are searching for – and who are in need of – an opportunity to become intellectually alive. There is a real joy in helping these talented, motivated, and appropriately driven Scholars connect between their passion and that opportunity.William Hancock
Senior Associate Dean of College Counseling, Cranbrook Kingswood Upper School